FROM 1ST MAY TO 31ST OCT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS
excluded national bank holidays ( 1st May, 02nd June, 15th August)
What Is & Isn’t Included
What’s included: • Half-day tour bus service from Amalfi • English-speaking guide • Headphones inside the ruins with live commentary • Entrance fees*
Not included: • Meals and personal shopping • Tips
Know before you go
- Sit back and relax with your professional guide on this fully-escorted tour
- Enjoy included skip-the-line tickets to avoid queues at the entrance
- Small group with max 25 passengers
- Under 18s + European citizens under 25 MUST take a valid ID or will be required to pay the full entry ticket on the spot.
- It is advised that you bring: sun cream, a bottle of water, an umbrella, a jumper and a camera
*Entrance Fees Included
* KIDS & YOUTHS MUST BRING A VALID ID OR WILL BE REQUESTED TO PAY LOCALLY ENTRANCE FEES DUE
* YOUTH PRICE APPLIES TO EU CITIZENS ONLY. NON-EU WILL PAY AS ADULTS.
Please re-confirm the tour 48hrs prior to departure: minimum participants required to operate.
Free cancellation up to 48 hrs before the tour